MHURI YESE/IMULI YONKE FUNERAL CASH PLAN
How does it work
This is a Funeral Policy that provides a specified cash lump sum of money paid within 24hrs in the event of death of any member of an insured nucleus family and extended family. A nucleus family is comprised of the Policyholder, one spouse , own children and legally adopted children. Parents including in-laws and other dependents are also covered at an extra premium.
Where a service is desired instead of cash, a list of accredited Funeral Service Providers is available for claimant(s) to choose from. In this case funeral benefits are payable to the chosen Funeral Service Provider.
- Access to benefits is after a 3 months waiting period
- No waiting period for death caused by road traffic accident
- No waiting period for people who join as a group of at least 20 people
- Biological or Legally adopted children are covered up to the age of 23 years .
- Premiums payable for a period of 20 years and you will still have full access to your benefits.
- This is an annually renewable policy and premiums shall continue to be payable during the subsistence of the policy.
An exclusion is what the policy does not cover or perils that are not covered by the policy.
This policy does not cover death resulting directly or indirectly occasioned by, through or in consequence of:
- Claims as a result of suicide within 12 months of commencement of policy
- Any act (whether on behalf of any organization, body or person, or group of persons) calculated or directed to overthrow or influence any government de jure or de facto or any provincial or local authority with force or by means of terrorism (as defined (v) below
- Any act which calculated or directed to further any political aim, objective or cause or in protest against any government de jure or de facto or any provincial or local authority;
- An armed conflict between regions or political or ideological or religious or ethnic or tribal faction within Zimbabwe
- Any act of terrorism committed by any organisation or person or any group of persons or by any government de jure od de facto. For the purpose of this exclusion an act of terrorism means an act including but not limited to the use of force or violence and/or threat thereof of any person or group(s) of persons whether acting alone or on behalf of or in connection with any organization(s) or government(s) which from its nature or context is done for in connection with political, ethic, tribal, religious, ideological or similar purposes including the intention to influence the government and/or to put the public in fear
- The Insured will report the claims to Coverlink with full documentation
- Coverlink will verify claim details & payments and ascertain claim amount;
- Coverlink will pay claim directly to the client;
- Claims turnaround will be 24hrs from receipt of full documentation.